Monday 17 December 2012

Final Front Cover


This is my final front cover for my magazine. I feel it has been succesful in the sense that I have achieved a product that is very close to my planning and mock ups. Furthermore, in the production process I have learnt valuable skills which will help me in future production using photoshop and creating similar products to a magazine front cover. Throughout the project I feel that I have managed my time effectively so that I left myself enough time to create a good looking product while still ensuring I have backed it up with good written work and research. Also very importantly I have really enjoyed all processes in the production leading to the final front cover from researching into costume ideas for my artist to playing with different ideas and techniques on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment